Wednesday, August 31, 2005

HEHHEH.

Hey this is Suann here blogging for Amandal.
Just updating her dead blog.

Amandal is currently at Mount Alvernia hospital due to DengueFever.
She wants me to say she is feeling miserable is is dying(WHAT?!).
But no la.
She is very scared of all the bloody blood tests.
Cos once the nurse put in the syringe then pulled it out, put it in again, pulled it out and decided to call the doctor.
Owwww.
So she has a lot of dots on her hand. Haha.
Sounds bad.
Another way of doing blood test is to prick the finger.
And they will force the blood out!
They haveta do blood tests a few times everyday.
So can you imagine? Omg.

You can call her if you want.
She has a private phone.
So I actually call her everyday anytime. Haha.

Amandal wants to thank Ailing and Charis for visiting her today with all the flowers. (:

Here is a note for her.
But obviously she won't read it. Haha.
Amandal, get well soon!
We all want you back in sch!
I miss you a lot laaa.
I will try to bring flowers for you when i visit you.
I will get you my favourite roses. (: Haha.
And I will get my Godma to cook your favourite spaghetti sauce when you are better yeah?
So you must!
Take care Paris Hilton! (:

Those that wanna visit her and don't have her bed and ward number can get it from any of us! Yep. (:
Signing out now.
Buhbyeeeeee.
Twitter Updates

    Follow Ohsoficklexxx on Twitter