this will post will be kinda long....
its come to the end of the term and im really really sad
its been 2 years together and 2b3 wasn't that bad after all.
well it was a class full of weirdos,sadistic freaks,sickos,ah sohs etc etc.
though we always have disagreements but still we are able to scrape through this year that shows we have come a long way. Whatever which classes we go to I wish everyone all the very best and to be determine in every situation. Those who are appealing I wish that your appeal will be successful as well and I hope mine too !
to the big grp (:
we have come a long way ((: and im glad things work out so right during this year that we bonded again. Well remember how stupid we are in sec ones to cry over the changing of partners all thanks to mrs teo and now we can laugh over it is so damn funny LOL
on the extreme we fought over stupid issues and always have conflicts that last ard 5 pathetic minutes. SIGH. Its time to go separate ways I knw the clique is totally shattered as everyone are like dispersed into diff. classes but I believe those fond memories will always bond us together .
Dionne.( the person that crushes abt 7 pple )
hey tooker i will miss your nonsense always making funny videos for us to view maybe you should just produce your own movie and sell it world wide I bet everyone will just die laughing. I wanna thank you for the beautiful mug u’ve made for me its really sweet and pretty (: and if my appeal is successful I wont be able to sing with you anymore )= and I still rmb my promise that I will stand up for you when u meet with problems (: and ill miss you for your ji-dongness,your paranoid-ness,childish-ness etc etc HAHA
Renee (egg.head twin)
My first partner I cried for how stupid. Yeah I hope you will become head prefect next year. You’ve been a very nice twinnie always crapping like Dionne and always confiscating our food. And Im really grateful for all those taxi-rides to my house(: if we don’t end up in the same class I hope u still find me so that we could go hme together HEHE oh yes I love cho chang and I love her to bits muahaha
I hope you will stay irritating forever and I hope ur head shape will always be like mine the shape of an EGG ! take care :D
Veronica ( stupid girlfriend)
I hate it when u call me yellow face im not sick la and I knw you love calling me Paris Hilton so stop denying yes thanks for the photo frame so fragile like you
I will miss you for commenting on my singing and always jabbing into my bone
And swinging me ard and singing twinkle twinkle and laughing non-stop and so on so on… do take care too
Charlotte ( saddist freako)
I will miss you the most lah always helping and comforting me a person I turn too and I place my trust in. you and veronica I feel like murdering both of you ganging up and tease me about being a janitor and that disgusting looking frankestein and yellow face WTH haii I wont be able to receive such treatment anymore but I hope u wont die at age 18 and I don’t wish to attend ur funeral
Sadly I will not be able to stop u from cutting yourself and I wont be able to read ur black book anymore and I wont be able to play bloody knuckes as fun as before
Whatever it is you’ve been a person whom jian yi qi and I wanna thank you for everthing u’ve done.
Suann ( blood-related sisters )
Hey sister ! nanny nanny poo poo ive help u so much and u shld be thankful! I bet u’ll just DIE without me =X HAHA I hope u’ll just get married with paddy and I hope to be your bridesmaid. I also hope to be able to be with u next year and support you during your finals. STOP WHINNING (: and stop saying I rock cause I know you are sucking up to me LOL and thanks so much for everything u did for me I really really really appreciate it do take care
Renaa ( sick in the brain)
Hey I knw u’ll be murdering me but I hope you become a gorilla someday since u always talk abt gorillas (: HAHA yes stop being so sick la I know u just cant resist me MARHA and I wont forget how funny the way you play netball is seriously hilarious I hope u continue to excel in getting top for your tamil every year all the best!
Dory (stalkers just love u )
HAHA you just attract the wrong pple ! all those stalking you are super freaky lah
And im not jealous ! I hope those stalkers will continue stalking you :D yup continue play well in netball and do our sch proud and I hope u wont cut your air any shorter cause it’s a pity do take care too
Bird( 5 yrs classmates)
Ive been ur classmates for 5 years and bah we are going to diff.classes though we are not really close but still can lah (: yah u better keep ur high long I cant imagine you wearing the wig next year I’ll just die laughing yup you’ve been a great friend and I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT IDIOT SUCKER all the best !
i wld also like to thank xiao yan,wan yi and ailing for giving good advices(: thank you so much**!
To sum it up, I wld miss every single one in the clique and I will always cherish all the memories we had I <3>
As our journey carry on
and the sun slides behind the mountains
I want all of us to know
no matter where we go
our paths will cross again
its come to the end of the term and im really really sad
its been 2 years together and 2b3 wasn't that bad after all.
well it was a class full of weirdos,sadistic freaks,sickos,ah sohs etc etc.
though we always have disagreements but still we are able to scrape through this year that shows we have come a long way. Whatever which classes we go to I wish everyone all the very best and to be determine in every situation. Those who are appealing I wish that your appeal will be successful as well and I hope mine too !
to the big grp (:
we have come a long way ((: and im glad things work out so right during this year that we bonded again. Well remember how stupid we are in sec ones to cry over the changing of partners all thanks to mrs teo and now we can laugh over it is so damn funny LOL
on the extreme we fought over stupid issues and always have conflicts that last ard 5 pathetic minutes. SIGH. Its time to go separate ways I knw the clique is totally shattered as everyone are like dispersed into diff. classes but I believe those fond memories will always bond us together .
Dionne.( the person that crushes abt 7 pple )
hey tooker i will miss your nonsense always making funny videos for us to view maybe you should just produce your own movie and sell it world wide I bet everyone will just die laughing. I wanna thank you for the beautiful mug u’ve made for me its really sweet and pretty (: and if my appeal is successful I wont be able to sing with you anymore )= and I still rmb my promise that I will stand up for you when u meet with problems (: and ill miss you for your ji-dongness,your paranoid-ness,childish-ness etc etc HAHA
Renee (egg.head twin)
My first partner I cried for how stupid. Yeah I hope you will become head prefect next year. You’ve been a very nice twinnie always crapping like Dionne and always confiscating our food. And Im really grateful for all those taxi-rides to my house(: if we don’t end up in the same class I hope u still find me so that we could go hme together HEHE oh yes I love cho chang and I love her to bits muahaha
I hope you will stay irritating forever and I hope ur head shape will always be like mine the shape of an EGG ! take care :D
Veronica ( stupid girlfriend)
I hate it when u call me yellow face im not sick la and I knw you love calling me Paris Hilton so stop denying yes thanks for the photo frame so fragile like you
I will miss you for commenting on my singing and always jabbing into my bone
And swinging me ard and singing twinkle twinkle and laughing non-stop and so on so on… do take care too
Charlotte ( saddist freako)
I will miss you the most lah always helping and comforting me a person I turn too and I place my trust in. you and veronica I feel like murdering both of you ganging up and tease me about being a janitor and that disgusting looking frankestein and yellow face WTH haii I wont be able to receive such treatment anymore but I hope u wont die at age 18 and I don’t wish to attend ur funeral
Sadly I will not be able to stop u from cutting yourself and I wont be able to read ur black book anymore and I wont be able to play bloody knuckes as fun as before
Whatever it is you’ve been a person whom jian yi qi and I wanna thank you for everthing u’ve done.
Suann ( blood-related sisters )
Hey sister ! nanny nanny poo poo ive help u so much and u shld be thankful! I bet u’ll just DIE without me =X HAHA I hope u’ll just get married with paddy and I hope to be your bridesmaid. I also hope to be able to be with u next year and support you during your finals. STOP WHINNING (: and stop saying I rock cause I know you are sucking up to me LOL and thanks so much for everything u did for me I really really really appreciate it do take care
Renaa ( sick in the brain)
Hey I knw u’ll be murdering me but I hope you become a gorilla someday since u always talk abt gorillas (: HAHA yes stop being so sick la I know u just cant resist me MARHA and I wont forget how funny the way you play netball is seriously hilarious I hope u continue to excel in getting top for your tamil every year all the best!
Dory (stalkers just love u )
HAHA you just attract the wrong pple ! all those stalking you are super freaky lah
And im not jealous ! I hope those stalkers will continue stalking you :D yup continue play well in netball and do our sch proud and I hope u wont cut your air any shorter cause it’s a pity do take care too
Bird( 5 yrs classmates)
Ive been ur classmates for 5 years and bah we are going to diff.classes though we are not really close but still can lah (: yah u better keep ur high long I cant imagine you wearing the wig next year I’ll just die laughing yup you’ve been a great friend and I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT IDIOT SUCKER all the best !
i wld also like to thank xiao yan,wan yi and ailing for giving good advices(: thank you so much**!
To sum it up, I wld miss every single one in the clique and I will always cherish all the memories we had I <3>
As our journey carry on
and the sun slides behind the mountains
I want all of us to know
no matter where we go
our paths will cross again


<< Home