Wednesday, December 20, 2006



Hey cousin! Haii we only took ONE PHOTO walao making it damn valuable for me
Its been ages ever since we caught up but luckily we did hahaha all your juicy and fascinating stories make me damn excited sia and i really wanna thank you for bringing me to the heart of god the service was greattt and I bet JC will be like OF COURSE LA hahaha aiya chiobu thanks for being so warm in welcoming me also see now la im damn ji dong in meeting you guys very very soon




My bestfriend for being there with me through thick and thin
Im damn excited for you to come to the service with me and my double A
We can play dao bao !!!! anw I hpe you wont feel too stress for the cca fair take it slow man….and thanks for always being there for me <3>



Hey guys thanks for making youth camp the most memorable thing I did during this holiday OH YES HAPPY BRITHDAY PHILOMEN though like you are not in the photo at all but you can start laughing at hernshung and tony’s face I managed to take their unglam side HAHAHA! I really wanna say a very big thank you for introducing to me all the weird, lame,cold,retarded,stupid, games and jokes in the world we are gonna meet in like an hour time to play bball and that game polar bear walaoooo I hate it man I just suck at it pls laaaa don’t boot me out first im like always innocent !!!!!!alrite lets really go highhhh during countdown and pop all the poppers in the world
Ps: please do not even bother seeing the tony and hernshung show its like a copy-cat version of the amandal and Dionne show pls and plus they used my bro.in that their show cheater!!!!
Twitter Updates

    Follow Ohsoficklexxx on Twitter