
So random but this is the Cambridge photos aiyo I look damn ah man leh okay a hot ah ma HAHAHA!

So….its time we get back to our txtbooks and pen and liquid type and mug mug mug
But I still kinda miss the smell of my uniform the laughter of my classmates and the punishments from the teachers okay I think im possessed by a ‘go tback to sch ghost’ woooooo…whatver man im kinda bongus cause I left my commonwealth essay which is turning my brain hoo-haaa %&*%*
Oh wishing everyone a merry xmas 06’!!! hohohoho
Anw this is damn funny some idiot send it to me and cracked my day
> >>Mandarin
> >>Paul Chan - Bankrupt
> >>Anne Chang - Dirty
> >>Faye Chen - Dusty
> >>Anne Chin - Keep quiet
> >>Henry Mah - Hate your mum
> >>Jane Tan - Frying eggs
> >>Nelson Tan - Bird laying eggs
> >>Leslie Tong - Rubbish bin
> >>> >>Carl Cheng - Buttock
> >>Monica Cheng - Touching your buttocks
> >>Lucy Leow - You are dead
> >>Suzie Leow - Lost till death
> >>Lim Yew Lin - Drink urine
> >>Lim Teh Peng - Drink iced tea
> >>Danny See - Squeeze you to death
> >>Corrine Tai - Poor fellow
> >>Rosie Teng - Screws and nails
> >>Carmen Tng - Leg hair long
> >>Pete Tsai - Nose droppings
> >>
> >>Cantonese
> >>Connie Mah - Call your mother
> >>Macy Koh - Never die before
> >>Micheal Tan - Sell eggs
> >>


<< Home